1 pkg8 oz. refrigerated crescent rolls
1/2 cranch dressing
1 pkgcream cheese, softened
1 ccarrots, grated
1 craw broccoli, finely chopped
1 craw caulifower, finely chopped
1 1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Cool Veggie Pizza
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread crescent rolls out on a cookie sheet. Pinch together seams to make it one solid piece.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes at 350 degrees or until crescents are golden brown and done completely.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- While that is cooling in a bowl mix together the ranch dressing and cream cheese until it smooth.
- When the cookie sheet is completely cool spread the ranch mixture evenly over the crescent dough you have cooked and cooled.
- Next you will sprinkle all the vegetables and cheeses.
- Cut and serve.