Cool Croissant Sandwich
I've been making this sandwich for years and I love this sandwich because it is cold,tasty and refreshing and perfect for a hot summer day!
It can be made on another type of bread, cut small and served as an appetizer.
It can be made ahead of time and chilled in the fridge.
I prefer to make mine meatless, but I have added sliced turkey and slices of bacon on occasion and they take it to a whole different level!
- croissant sliced in half
- soft spreadable cream cheese
- avacado sliced
- tomato sliced
- salt and pepper - if desired
- cucumber sliced
- radishes, sliced thin - if desired
- alfalfa sprouts
- additional ingredients if desired:
- sliced cooked bacon - if desired
- sliced turkey - if desired
- sliced cheese of your choice - if desired
How to Make Cool Croissant Sandwich
- 1Slice the croissant in half.
Spread one side with mayonnaise and the other with cream cheese.
- 2On 1 half of the croissant place sliced avocado, then tomato and sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired. Add cucumber slices. Add a few radish slices for extra crunch if desired then top with a generous amount of alfalfa sprouts.
- 3Put the other half of the croissant on top, wrap and place in fridge for at least an hour to chill well.
- 4If you want to add the proteins, place them on before the sprouts, wrap and chill.