Connie's Spinach Balls - Dee Dee's
Diane Hopson Smith
These were such a big hit, I now make them for holidays every year.
I think you will enjoy!
- 2 box
- frozen chopped spinach
- eggs, beaten
- 1 c
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c
- parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 small
- onion, chopped fine
- 1 tsp
- poultry seasoning
- 1 stick
- garlic butter, melted (i could only find garlic butter at publix)
- 1 1/2 c
- herb dressing mix (this is found in grocery store next to stove top stuffing, this is toasted bread cubes that have been seasoned )
How to Make Connie's Spinach Balls - Dee Dee's
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Defrost spinach and drain well. Press liquid from spinach; set aside.
- 3Beat eggs, add cheeses, chopped onion, and poultry season; add melted butter and spinach; mix well. Fold in the herb stuffing mix. Roll into 1 inch balls.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.