Cinco De Mayo Artichoke Dip
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 14 oz
- artichoke hearts, canned or jarred (rough chop)
- 4 oz
- ortega chilies (diced)
- 2 1/4 oz
- olives, canned (sliced)
- 1/4 c
- jalapenos ,jarred (chopped)
- scallions ,white and green parts (chopped)
- 1 c
- 4 oz
- colby/jack cheese (grated)
How to Make Cinco De Mayo Artichoke Dip
- 1Make sure all of the ingredients are sufficiently drained of their liquids. Mix all together in a bowl. Transfer to a shallow baking dish, such as a quiche pan.
- 2Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven until bubbly or about 25 minutes.
- 3Cool 15-20 minutes before serving warm with crackers or sturdy tortilla chips.