Ciao Bella Spinach Ball Appetizers
Anna Sciancalepore Antoniello
These freeze very well uncooked. Then when you are ready just pop them in the oven and bake.
- 2 pkg
- frozen spinach, cooked and drained
- 4 c
- pepperidge farm herb stuffing
- 3/4 c
- butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 6 large
- eggs, beaten
- 1 small
- onion, grated
- 3/4 tsp
- 1/2 Tbsp
- thyme, dried
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Ciao Bella Spinach Ball Appetizers
- 1Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- 2Shape balls using a medium ice cream scoop (about 2 tablespoons). Bake at 350 degrees on a greased cookie sheet for 20 minutes.
- 3If you plan on freezing place on cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Freeze for several hours, remove from pan and place in a resealable bag. Store in freezer until ready to use. Bake as directed.