1 bunchscallions, finely chopped
9 ozpackage frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
4 ozcream cheese
1/4 cparmesan cheese
·salt and pepper to taste
10 ozcan hungry jack flaky biscuits
1 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Ciao Bella Mini Spinach Calzones
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium skillet saute scallions with 1/4 cup butter until tender.
- Add spinach and cream cheese and cook over medium heat until cream cheese is melted, stirring constantly.
- Stir in parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Press or roll each biscuit into a 5" circle. Divide spinach mixture evenly among all 10 biscuits.
- Fold biscuit over into a half moon shape and press edges down with a fork to seal.
- Brush with melted butter and bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.