- ripe hass avocados (ripe not mushy)
- limes - juiced
- medium red onion chopped fine
- large garlic clove - minced
- jalapeno pepper seeded and sliced
- handful of fresh cilantro - chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper
Mash the avocados with a fork - leaving them somewhat "chunky".
Add remaining ingredients and "fold" everything together gently.
Lay a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole
and cover tightly so it does not brown. Refrigerate for (1) hour before serving.