Cherry Tomato Surprise
This is a delicious appetizer!
My own little creation ;)
How to Make Cherry Tomato Surprise
- Prepare the cherry tomatoes. Wash well and dry.
Make a straight cut to remove the stem end of the tomato. Then scoop out the seeds and pulp with the smallest spoon available. (I used a 1/8 tsp.)
- Turn all the tomatoes upside down, to let the juices drain.
While the tomatoes are draining, prepare the filling.
- Mix cream cheese and mayonnaise together, until smooth. Add the green onions, mix well. Set aside.
- Drain the packing juice from the canned shrimp.
Then soak the shrimp in ice water for 10 minutes.
Pour off the water, and squeeze excess water from shrimp gently, and shred by hand.
- Add the shredded shrimp to the cream cheese mixture.
- Generously fill each cherry tomato with the shrimp filling.
Chill and serve!