cheesy potato skins with Sun dried tomatoes
- four russet potatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 ounces shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion tops
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
How to Make cheesy potato skins with Sun dried tomatoes
- 1preheat oven to 375°
- 2bake potatoes for 50 minutes or until tender. Let cool. Cut each potato in half. Scoop out the pulp with a spoon, leaving 1/4 inch of potato in each half. Cut each half in half again to form quarters.
- 3Season to taste with salt and pepper. Place potato quarters in a pan and bake for 15 minutes. This will crisp them up so that they can be picked up easily.
- 4Place potato pulp in a bowl and mash with a potato masher. Stir in sour cream, cheeses, tomatoes, green onions and parsley. With your hands, divided mixture evenly among the potato skins, pressing into the skins. Sprinkle with pepper and bake for 15 minutes. Serve warm. Makes 16 servings.