Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Pasta Recipe
8 ozon, cut into bite sized pieces
1 lbboneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
2 cdiced onion (about 1 onion)
4 cbroccoli florets, chopped into bite sized pieces
2 clow sodium chicken broth
1 ozcan tomatoes and green chiles
8 oz(about 3 cups) penne pasta
1 c(about 3 cups) penne pasta
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Pasta Recipe
- In a large pot with high sides, or a dutch oven, cook bacon over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until browned and crispy, about 5-7 minutes. Remove to a plate with a slotted spoon.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. In the same pot with the bacon grease, arrange the chicken in a single layer. -
- Cook for 5 minutes until golden and browned, flipping once halfway through. Remove with a slotted spoon to the plate with the bacon.
- If necessary, remove all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon grease from the pan. Increase heat to high, add the onions and broccoli, and cook until the onions are golden and brown, about 5-7 minutes.
- Decrease heat to low, add garlic and stir to combine until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Remove all the veggies to the plate with the chicken and bacon.
- Add the chicken, bacon, and veggies back into the pot and stir to combine until heated through, 1-2 minutes. Turn off the heat, add the cheese and stir until smooth and melted. Serve and enjoy! -