- 24 small
- (about 3 inch square) wonton wrappers
- 2 jar(s)
- (6 1/2 oz each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 c
- mayonnaise (i use light)
- 1/4 c
- (1 oz) shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 clove
- garlic, pressed
- 1/3 c
- sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1/4 c
- chopped red bell pepper
How to Make Cheesy Artichoke Cups
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease mini-muffin cups. Press wonton wrappers, into cups.
- 2Drain jars of artichokes; reserve marinade for another use. Pat artichokes dry; chop and place in medium bowl.
Add next 3 ingredients; mix well. Stir in olives and bell pepper. Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- 3Bake 12-14 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from oven; cool in pan 2 minutes, before carefully removing from pan. Serve warm. Makes 24 appetizers.