Charlie's Stuffed jalepenos
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 pkgcream cheese
1 pkgbacon, uncooked
1 1/2 Tbspseasoning salt
How to Make Charlie's Stuffed jalepenos
- Take a paring knife and cut the tops off of your jalepenos , use the blade of the knife to remove seeds and ribs from inside of the peppers ( you can wear gloves if you wish i just make sure to wash my hands really good after all is ready.
- use your knife to slice cream cheese into small slices , sprinkle slices with season salt then stff cheese into jalepenos
- cut package of bacon in half and start wrapping each pepper with half slice of bacon
- use toothpick to adhere bacon to pepper by sticking it through pepper about a quater of way down from the top of the pepper
- arrange stuffed wrapped peppers in a cooking rack ( you can actually cook them ontop of the grill if you have no rack to use, can also be cooked in a conventional oven)
- cook for 45 minutes to an hour over hot coals at about 350 degrees or until bacon is browned and cheese is overflowing a bit out of the top of the pepper! Serve with cold beer and chips and salsa and enjoy!