Cauliflower Cheese Bites
1head of cauliflower
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 cbread crumbs
1/2 cparmesan cheese
1/2 tspcayenne (or to taste )
1/4 tspgarlic or onion powder
1 tspworcestershire sauce
How to Make Cauliflower Cheese Bites
- Cut cauliflower into large florets and steam till tender.
- Process cooked cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until cauliflower resembles rice.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs and Worcestershire together. Pour over processed cauliflower and mix together.
- Pour cauliflower mixture and dry ingredients together.
Combine to make a rough dough.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Using the olive oil to coat your fingers, make small tablespoon size rounds of dough and space evenly on baking sheets (size of rounds is up to you)
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden and crisp on the outside.
- Cool and serve with a ranch dressing dip.
Makes 36-48 rounds :)