1 largehead of cauliflower
2 clovegarlic, grated or minced
2 largeeggs, lightly beaten
4 ozlow fat mozzarella cheese
1/2 tsponion powder
How to Make Cauliflower Breadsticks
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Chop the cauliflower into chunks and place into microwave for about 5 minutes or until soft.
- Place the cauliflower into a food processor and blend until it's a mashed potato texture.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cauliflower, eggs,cheese, and seasonings.
- Lightly spray a baking pan with spray oil and coat with the mixture (about 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the top starts to brown.
- Add additional cheese to the top.