How to Make Cauliflower Breadsticks
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Chop the cauliflower into chunks and place into microwave for about 5 minutes or until soft.
- 3Place the cauliflower into a food processor and blend until it's a mashed potato texture.
- 4In a medium bowl, stir together cauliflower, eggs,cheese, and seasonings.
- 5Lightly spray a baking pan with spray oil and coat with the mixture (about 1/2 inch thick.
- 6Bake at 450 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the top starts to brown.
- 7Add additional cheese to the top.