We have also served this at every holiday and party since summer. It's been a bit hit with friends and family.
4cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cdry white wine
1/2 cwhite wine vinegar
1/4 cbalsamic vinegar
1 1/4 cwater
2 Tbspdried oregano
2 Tbspdried parsley
2 Tbspdried basil
8 cdiced roma tomatoes
How to Make Canned Bruschetta
- Prepare canner, jars and lids. Makes 6 half pints.
- In large sauce pan, combine vinegars, garlic, wine, water, seasonings and salt. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove jars from canner and fill with tomatoes, leaving about 1/2 inch headspace.
- Fill jars with vinegar mixture, leaving 1/2 headspace.
- Remove any air bubbles, wipe rims and affix lids.
- Process in a boiling water bath for 20 minutes.
- Remove from canner and let cool.