Bruschetta Pizza Bread
How to Make Bruschetta Pizza Bread
- 1Heat oven to broil. Cut bread in half, then slice each length-wise in half. Brush olive oil over bread. Place on cookie sheet and bake in oven until top of bread is slightly browned. Remove from oven.
- 2Spread the goat cheese over each piece.
- 3Chop the red peppers and the sun dried tomatoes, mix together. Scoop the mixture onto each piece of bread and distribute evenly.
- 4Sprinkle with grated mozzarella cheese. Place back in the oven to melt cheese, approximately 2 minutes. Remove, let cool slightly.
- 5Cut into 2 inch pieces, and serve.
- 6Variation: leave out the sun dried tomatoes, and mozzeralla cheese, and cut the bread into bruschetta size slices for a smaller bite-size appetizer.
You can also replace the tomatoes with chopped artichoke for a delicious variation.