Broiled Potato Skins
How to Make Broiled Potato Skins
- Prick potatoes with fork to allow steam to escape.
- Bake potatoes in 425 oven until tender, about 1 hour.
- Cool slightly and cut each potato lengthwise into halves, scoop out insides, leaving a 3/8 inch shell.
- Spread inside of shells with butter, sprinkle with salt.
- Cut each potato into six pieces, sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- Set oven control to broil or 550.
- Broil potato pieces about 5 inches from heat until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
- Makes 48 appetizers.