How to Make Broccoli In Lemon Sauce
- 1Cook broccoli in a shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic, 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- 2Drain and set aside. In a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl melt butter in microwave oven for 30 seconds.
- 3Blend in flour with a fork until smooth. Gradually stir in milk. Heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 1 minute or until thickened and smooth.
- 4Gradually stir in lemon peel and juice so that the mixture does not curdle.
- 5Stir in salt and ginger until well blended.
- 6Spoon sauce over drained broccoli spears.
- 7Heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.