Broccoli and Cheddar Quinoa Bites
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- chicken broth
- 2 c
- cooked chopped broccoli floweretts
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 large
- eggs lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp
- whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper and cayenne pepper
How to Make Broccoli and Cheddar Quinoa Bites
- 1Bring the quinoa and chicken broth to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until tender and liquid is absorbed. About 15 to 20 minutes.
- 2Mix all the remaining ingredients together with the quinoa.
- 3Spray a mini muffin tin and spoon the mixture into each tin. bake at 350 for 20 minutes.