- 2 lb
- cherry tomatoes or other small tomatoes
- 1 c
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 pkg
- ranch dressing mix
- green onions, chopped
- 1/2 c
- cooked bacon, crumbled or bacon bits
- 1 c
- shredded cheese blend, (cheddar-jack,ect.)
- 1 pinch
- cayenne pepper, optional
How to Make BLT Bites
- 1If using cherry tomatoes, slice off top and hollow using a melon-baller. If using larger tomatoes, slice tomato in half and hollow out. Lightly salt cut tomatoes and place cut side down on paper towels to drain a little.
- 2In a bowl blend mayo, cream cheese and ranch dressing. Add a pinch of cayenne pepper, if desired. Mix until smooth.
- 3Add chopped green onion, bacon and shredded cheese. Mix until well combined.
- 4Using a small spoon, fill tomatoes and place on a serving platter. Chill until ready to serve.