Black Bean and Corn cream cheese dip
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz crean cheese , softened
- 1 jar(s)
- 16 oz black bean and corn salsa
- 1 c
- refried beans
- 2 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make Black Bean and Corn cream cheese dip
- 1Spread cream cheese in bottom of 8-in baking dish. I use a pie plate
- 2In a bowl, warm refried beans in microwave for 2-3 minutes, then spread over cream cheese.
- 3Pour salsa over beans.
- 4Sprinkle cheese on top.
- 5Cover and bake 20 minutes. Remove cover and continue baking until cheese melts (about 10 minutes.).
- 6Garnish with black olives,tomatoes,green onions. Your choice. Serve with tortilla chips.