BEST EGGPLANT EVER!!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 medium
- 5 c
- 4-c seasoned breadcrumbs (add more if needed)
- 4 large
- 3-4 c
- canola oil
How to Make BEST EGGPLANT EVER!!
- 1Slice Eggplant into 1/4" slices
- 2Heat oil in a large skillet (I deep fried). You can use whatever oil of choice. I like Canola -- it's not too thin & not heavy
- 3Blend eggs until fully mixed for coating (I used a sm. wire spatula) & put into a med. sz. bowl
- 4Coat slices in dry seasoning, dredge in egg, coat again with dry seasoning & place in plate on the side for frying. If pan-frying, start with 4-6 slices at a time until they are browned but NOT burnt (about 2 min. per side).
*if deep frying set temp. at 350-400 degrees for 2 min. & flip over for another 2 min.
Place on a large plate to serve--
VERY ADDICTIVE! Once you start--You can't Stop!