Best Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 c
- 1 c
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 can(s)
- (about 14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 box
- frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeeze to drain
- 1/2 c
- chopped red bell pepper - can be excluded if you don't like peppers
- 1/4 c
- shredded monterey jack cheese ...
- pumpernickel bread cut into small pieces / crackers / bread sticks
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix mayo and parmasian cheese. Stir in artichokes spinach and red pepper
Spoon mixture in 1 quart casserole. Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese.
Cover and bake about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with bread and or crackers! You're friends and family will love it! :)