Baked Cheddar Olives
Schelley Brown Francis1
How to Make Baked Cheddar Olives
- 1Drain olives and pat dry with towel.
- 2Combine cheese and butter in a bowl. Add flour and cayenne and blend until well mixed. I do finely shred my cheddar cheese from a block of cheese. I don't use the pre-shredded cheese.
- 3If your dough seems to crumble add a Tablespoon or two of milk or water to get it to wrap around the olive better.
- 4Drop the dough by tablespoons onto wax paper and wrap or mold each piece of dough around an olive, covering completely.
- 5Bake the wrapped olives on a baking sheet in the center rack of a preheated 400 degree oven for 15 mintues or until golden brown. Serve warm.