☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbmedium to large mushrooms with stems
1/2 lbbacon cooked and crumbled
1 pkgcream cheese 8 oz
1/2 ccheddar cheese
1/4 cfresh grated parmesan cheese
1dash garlic powder
·black pepper to taste
How to Make Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
- preheat oven to 375
- Melt butter in 9x13 pan or large casserole dish.
- wash mushrooms and pat dry. remove stems. Line caps in melted butter in pan.
- Add stems and remaining ingredients in food processor and mix until well blended.
- Stuff each mushroom cap to desired level of heap. You could sprinkle a bit of paprika on each cap if you like!
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned.