Bacon-Cranberry-Walnut Stuffed Celery
- 12 celery stalks, cleaned, cut into portions
- 1/2 lb crispy cooked bacon, drained and crumbled
- 8 oz reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup glazed walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup craisins, chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
How to Make Bacon-Cranberry-Walnut Stuffed Celery
- 1Cook bacon (crispy), drain on paper towels. Chop walnuts, Craisins, and green onion. In a small bowl, combine: Cream cheese, bacon, walnuts, Craisins, green onion, heavy cream, and garlic powder. Stir until mixed well. Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes (to combine flavors).
- 2Clean celery and cut into desired portion size.
- 3Stuffing Celery: Carefully spread cream cheese mixture into each portion of celery. I personally use a piping bag with a LARGE tip. You can do the same with a Ziploc bag with a large hole cut in a corner.
Refrigerate until time to serve, keep chilled.