Baby Potatoes Coated with Almonds1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Baby Potatoes Coated with Almonds
- 1Steam potatoes until just tender, about 15 minutes and set them aside.
- 2Combine oil, peppers, ginger, almonds and cilantro in a large bowl.
- 3Add potatoes and toss until well coated.
- 4Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- 5Spear potatoes with cocktail sticks; arrange on a platter.
- 6Serve hot, or keep warm in a 250 degree oven for up to 30 minutes.
- 7*To powder almonds, place blanched almonds in a food processor and pulse until they are reduced to a powder.