Awesome Avocado Crema with a Twist
Andy Anderson !
So, you ready… Let’s get into the kitchen.
- 1 large
- avocado, pit removed, and flesh scooped out
- 1/2 c
- mexican crema (or sour cream)
- 2 Tbsp
- lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 pinch
- ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp
- kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper, freshly ground, or to taste
- 1 clove
- baked garlic
- 1/4 c
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese, finely grated (optional)
How to Make Awesome Avocado Crema with a Twist
- 3Chef’s Note: You don’t want raw garlic in this recipe, so bake it… The process is simple: Place a clove (or more) of garlic on a piece of parchment paper, and drizzle with some olive oil. Place in a preheated 325f (165c) oven for about 20 – 30 minutes. Remove allow the garlic to cool, and there you go.