By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Asparagus Wrap
- 1Trim the bottom end of the asparagus and blanch with boiling water.
- 2Blend the mustard and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- 3Divide and spread the mustard mixture evenly on the large bologna slices.
- 4Wrap one asparagus spear in each bologna slice.
- 5Place the slices in a single layer on a round microwave platter or plate.
- 6Cover lightly with paper towels. With the microwave on MEDIUM, cook for 1 minute or until hot; rotate the plate one-half turn after 30 seconds.