How to Make Asparagus with a twist
- 1Prepare Asperagus by snapping off the tough ends.
- 2Bring a pot of water to boil. Drop asparagus into water, count to 10 and remove to a paper towel.
- 3Heat oven to 350 degrees
- 4Wrap one piece of raw bacon around each asperagus in a spiral, don't worry about overlapping.
- 5Place face down on baking sheet that has sides and bake until done. some Bacon cooks faster than others . Water content? Look after 15 minutes and keep your eyes on them.
- 6Serve warm with whatever dipping sauce you like. I make a homemade creamy gorgonzola that I will post soon. 1/2 cup of mayo, 1/2 cup lite sour cream, 2 tablspoons of white wine vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon onion powder and 1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese.Stir it all together and yum!!!!
- 7These go well with a nice dry white wine or Vodka martini's! Or a coke!