★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 can(s)
- (6 ounce) artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 c
- italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese, divided
- unbaked 9 inch pie crust
- 3 large
- eggs, beaten
- 1 pkg
- (8 ounce) mozzarella cheese, shredded
How to Make Artichoke Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic until it starts to brown. Stir in the artichoke hearts and cook 10 minutes before adding the bread crumbs and half of the parmesan cheese. When heated through, transfer half of artichoke mixture to pie crust.
Pour eggs over artichoke mixture and sprinkle in the rest of the parmesan cheese. Spoon the rest of the artichoke mixture into the pie and top with mozzarella cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until crust begins to brown.
- 2For main dish, slice pie into 6 servings.
For appetizer, slice very thinly into 10-12 slices.