Artichoke Hearts Vinaigrette1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 28 oz
- artichoke hearts, canned
- 1/4 c
- 1/3 c
- butter, melted
How to Make Artichoke Hearts Vinaigrette
- 1Drain liquid from artichoke hearts and discard.
- 2In a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl melt the 1/4 cup butter in microwave oven 30 seconds.
- 3Dip artichoke hearts in melted butter and then lightly coat with flour.
- 4Place the 1/3 cup melted butter in a 10-inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic pie pan or non-metallic skillet.
- 5Place flour-coated artichokes in melted butter and heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 8 minutes.
- 6Turn artichoke hearts as needed to brown lightly.
- 7Just before serving, pour dressing over artichoke hearts.