Artichoke Hearts Vinaigrette1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
28 ozartichoke hearts, canned
1/3 cbutter, melted
How to Make Artichoke Hearts Vinaigrette
- Drain liquid from artichoke hearts and discard.
- In a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl melt the 1/4 cup butter in microwave oven 30 seconds.
- Dip artichoke hearts in melted butter and then lightly coat with flour.
- Place the 1/3 cup melted butter in a 10-inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic pie pan or non-metallic skillet.
- Place flour-coated artichokes in melted butter and heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 8 minutes.
- Turn artichoke hearts as needed to brown lightly.
- Just before serving, pour dressing over artichoke hearts.