Artichoke Heart & Goat Cheese Wontons
- 1 cup
- shredded, monterey jack cheese
- 3/4 cup
- feta cheese, more or less, your choice
- 1/2 cup
- ricotta cheese
- garlic cloves, minced
- six ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 2 pkgs
- pot stickers, sui mai or wonton wrappers (40 wrappers)
- 1/3 cup
- minced fresh parsley
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Artichoke Heart & Goat Cheese Wontons
- 1Combine all cheeses, garlic & parsley in bowl and mix well. Add artichoke and mix. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Place heaping TBS full of mixture in center of each pot sticker wrapper. Fold wrapper over filling diagonally. Moisten edges with water and press with fork to seal.
- 3Arrange on greased baking sheet. Brush with olive oil. Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes or till crisp.
(NOTE) Choose pot sticker wrappers for this recipe if possible, as they are thickest.