2 1/2 cmayonnaise
1 large can(s)artichoke hearts, canned in water, drained
1finely chopped onion
5 ozcheddar cheese, shredded
5 ozswiss cheese, shredded
5 ozparmesan cheese, shredded
1-2unsliced round or square sourdough bread
How to Make ARTICHOKE DIP
- Hollow out one loaf bread leaving about 1/2 shell.
- Mix all ingredients together, place in bread bowl.
- Cover bread with foil, leaving dip exposed.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake 350^ for 1 hour.
- Serve with bread removed from loaf torn into bite size pieces adlong with second loaf of bread.