1 1/2 cbisquick mix
1/2 lbjimmy dean sausage-hot
1/2 lbshredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 ccream cheese
1 pkgpork coating mix
10fresh jalapenos with stems attached
How to Make Armadillo Eggs
- Carefully cut jalapenos up to stem cap.
- Remove seeds.
- Fill jalapenos with cream cheese and close.
- Combine bisquick, sausage and cheddar cheese and divide into 10 equal portions.
- Cover each jalapeno, pressing the bisquick firmly onto the jalapenos, leaving the stem of the jalapenos sticking out.
- Dip each jalapeno in beaten egg, then roll in pork coating mix to cover.
- On a baking sheet bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.