American Cheese and Broccoli Dip
Thank You !
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 can(s)
- 1 can cream of chicken 1 can cream of mushroom
- 1 pkg
- 16-oz frozen chopped up broccoli
- lg. jar velvetta precessed cheese spread
How to Make American Cheese and Broccoli Dip
- 1In medium sauce pan, bring water to medium boil. Add frozen Broccoli and reduce heat to medium. Let cook for 10 to 15 Minutes or until Broccoli is tender when tested with a fork.
- 2Meanwhile,mix together the two soups along with the cheese spread. Blend until creamy smooth. When Broccoli is ready, drain all the water and add to mixture. Stir by hand until thourghly mixed together.
- 3Pour into microwave safe bowl and heat all together for about 3 to 6 minutes. Serve while hot or allow to cool at room temperture until ready to serve.