All Dressed Spicy Potato Spirals
How to Make All Dressed Spicy Potato Spirals
- Pre-heat oven to 450F.
Thoroughly wash potatoes.
- Insert potato onto apple corer and turn handle to peel the potato into thin spirals.
- Place potato spirals in a ziploc bag along with olive oil, chipotle pepper powder and sriracha salt. Mix well.
- Place seasoned spirals on a foil lined tray and bake in oven for approx. 10 minutes.
- Turn spirals over and cook for a further 5 minutes or until they are nicely cooked.
- Place in a serving bowl and top with grated cheese, crumbled bacon and sour cream. Garnish with dill and serve immediately.