How to Make Voodoo Shrimp
- Cut bacon in 1/2 so there are 16 pieces.
- Wrap shrimp in bacon and skewer (4 shrimp on each skewer).
- Prepare Sauce: Mix together your favorite barbecue sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray's), curry, coriander, and cayenne pepper. Sauce should be gritty and spicy. Taste to make sure it is yummy- you can add more or less cayenne depending on your taste.
- Reserve a ramekin of sauce. Coat shrimp completely in sauce.
- Grill shrimp on both sides until bacon is crispy.
- Serve with reserved sauce for dipping.