How to Make Voodoo Shrimp
- 1Cut bacon in 1/2 so there are 16 pieces.
- 2Wrap shrimp in bacon and skewer (4 shrimp on each skewer).
- 3Prepare Sauce: Mix together your favorite barbecue sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray's),curry, coriander, and cayenne pepper. Sauce should be gritty and spicy. Taste to make sure it is yummy- you can add more or less cayenne depending on your taste.
- 4Reserve a ramekin of sauce. Coat shrimp completely in sauce.
- 5Grill shrimp on both sides until bacon is crispy.
- 6Serve with reserved sauce for dipping.