Very Tasty And Very Easy Shrimp Tartlets
- 8 oz. of soften cream cheese, regular or light
- 1 1/2 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp
- grated onion
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder/salt
- 1/8 tsp
- lemon juice
- 2 pkg
- 1.9 oz each frozen mini phyllo tart shells
- 1/2 c
- cocktail sauce
- deveined, peeled & cooked medium shrimp
How to Make Very Tasty And Very Easy Shrimp Tartlets
- 1In a small bow, combine the cream cheese, worcestershire sauce, grated onion, garlic power/salt and lemon juice. Blend well.
- 2Spoon into the tart shells and top with cocktail sauce and shrimp. Regrigerate until ready to serve.
- 3Tipp: You can either use the shrimp plain or steam them in old bay seasoning. I've made them both ways and either way is great. Enjoy.