☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 tspsoy sauce
1 1/2 tspsugar
2 tspfresh lemon juice
2 tspwasabi paste, to taste
12 oztuna steaks, cut into 20 1-inch cubes
10 8-inchbamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
How to Make Tuna Sates with Wasabi Mayonnaise
- In a bowl stir together mayonnaise, soy sauce, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Transfer 2/3 cup soy mayonnaise to a small bowl and stir in wasabi paste.
- Stir tuna into remaining 1/3 cup soy mayonnaise.
- Chill wasabi mayonnaise, covered, at least 1 hour and up to 24.
- Marinate tuna, covered and chilled, at least 1 hour and up to 24.
- Prepare grill.
- Thread 2 tuna cubes onto each skewer and grill on an oiled rack set 5-6 inches over glowing coals until just cooked through, 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve tuna sates with chilled wasabi mayonnaise.
- Makes 10 sates.