- 12 to 16 oz
- frozen cooked peeled deveined shrimp (1 pkg)
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 can(s)
- sliced pickled jalapenos (5-8 oz)
- 1 small
- onion (or 1/2 medium)
- 1/2 c
- shiner bock beer (or other brand bock)
- 1/2 to 1 tsp
- creole seasoning (link in comment below)
How to Make TOUCH OF TEXAS DIP(SALLYE)
Thaw shrimp in colander and allow to drain. You can run cool water over it to hasten defrosting.
Remove tails from shrimp if necessary.
Set cream cheese out to soften.
Peel onion and cut into quarters.
Drain juice from jalapenos.
- 2Place onions and jalapenos into food processor and pulse until finely minced.
Add the shrimp, cream cheese and seasoning to the onion mixture and continue pulsing while drizzling the beer into the food processor.
Continue processing until smooth and well blended.
- 3Pour into covered container and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.