"That Crab Stuff" aka Layered Seafood Dip
2 pkg8 oz. each cream cheese, softened
1 pkggood seasons garlic and herb dry salad dressing mix
1 bottleseafood cocktail sauce
1 pkg(12 oz.) imitation crab
1 pkgtiny shrimp
1 cfinely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
·old bay seasoning
How to Make "That Crab Stuff" aka Layered Seafood Dip
- Soften cream cheese at room temperature. While this is softening, finely chop the package of imitation crab and set aside.
- With hand mixer, beat cream cheese with the mayonnaise until smooth and then beat in the dry garlic and herb dressing mix.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on a large platter.
- Spread a layer of cocktail sauce over the cream cheese mixture.
- Put imitation crab and shrimp over the cocktail sauce. Sprinkle lightly with Old Bay seasoning.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top. Serve and enjoy!