- refrigerated pie crust
- various filings:
- shrimp/cocktail sauce/lemon slice
- chicken salad/1/2 diaganle red chili wheat thins
- artichoke-spinch dip/cubed prosciotto
- garlic-herb cheese spread/jalapeno cheese straws
How to Make Tartlets
- 1To make shells, cut refrigerated pie crust into 3-in rounds. Loosely fit into mini muffin cups. Bake at 350 degrees 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden brown. Cool completely. Store in an airthight container up to 3 days.
- 2Prior to serving. Fill with any various combination.