- 2 can(s)
- 3oz salmon, "picked over"
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- thai sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 tsp
- liquid smoke
- 1 can(s)
- 8oz water chestnuts, sliced, diced, drained
- shallot, minced
- 1 small
- red pepper diced
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 pkg
- wonton wrappers
How to Make Sweet and Smoky Salmon in Won Ton Wrappers
- 1Mix and chill all the ingredients.
Keep covered in the refrigerator.
Taste and decide if you want smokier by adding more liquid smoke.
If you prefer sweeter, add more Thai Sweet Chili Sauce.
- 2Preheat over to 350.
Spray mini-muffin tin with Pam or Coconut spray.
Place uncooked wontons in the mii cups and fan out the top opening.
Bake for 5-6 minutes until the edges are brown.
Remove and cool.
- 3Fill the room temperature cups with the chilled filling by taking a Ziploc bag and filling with fill. Cut a hole in the bottom corner of the bag and squeeze out fill into cooled wonton cups.
Garnish with red peppers, parsley, chives, paprika.