Smoked Salmon Tea Sandwiches
How to Make Smoked Salmon Tea Sandwiches
- 1Soften cream cheese and mix with creamy horseradish.
- 2Mix in diced onion and capers.
- 3Toast slices of bread.
- 4Spread cream cheese mixture on toast slices.
- 5Place salmon slices on half of the slices of toast.
- 6Top salmon with a slice of toast, cream cheese side down.
- 7Remove crust from the sandwiches.
- 8Cut eat sandwich into smaller portions in the shape of triangles or rectangles.
- 9Arrange sandwiches on plate & cover. Sandwiches may be refrigerated until ready to serve.