Smoked Salmon Tea Sandwiches
10 slicerye bread, sliced melba thin
8 ozsmoked salmon, thinly sliced
8 ozcream cheese
4 ozcreamy horseradish sauce
3 Tbspred onion, finely diced
How to Make Smoked Salmon Tea Sandwiches
- Soften cream cheese and mix with creamy horseradish.
- Mix in diced onion and capers.
- Toast slices of bread.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on toast slices.
- Place salmon slices on half of the slices of toast.
- Top salmon with a slice of toast, cream cheese side down.
- Remove crust from the sandwiches.
- Cut eat sandwich into smaller portions in the shape of triangles or rectangles.
- Arrange sandwiches on plate & cover. Sandwiches may be refrigerated until ready to serve.