☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- sushi rice
- 6 Tbsp
- rice wine vinegar
- 6 sheet(s)
- nori (dry seaweed)
- avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced into long thin strips
- cucumber, peeled and sliced into long thin strips
- 8 oz
- smoked salmon, cut into long thin strips
- 2 Tbsp
- wasabi paste
How to Make Smoked Salmon Sushi Roll
- 1Soak rice for 4 hours.
- 2Drain rice and cook in a rice cooker with 2 cups of water. Rice must be slightly dry as vinegar will be added later.
- 3Immediately after rice is cooked, mix in 6 tablespoons rice vinegar to the hot rice. Spread rice on a plate until completely cool.
- 4Place 1 sheet of seaweed on bamboo mat, press a thin layer of cool rice on the seaweed. Leave at least 1/2 inch top and bottom edge of the seaweed uncovered. This is for easier sealing later.
- 5Dot some wasabi on the rice. Arrange cucumber, avocado and smoked salmon to the rice. Position them about 1 inch away from the bottom edge of the seaweed.
- 6Slightly wet the top edge of the seaweed. Roll from bottom to the top edge with the help of the bamboo mat tightly.
- 7Cut roll into 8 equal pieces and serve. Repeat for other rolls.