★★★★★ 1 vote5
10 3/4 ozcan tomato soup
3 ozcream cheese, room temp
3/4 ccelery, chopped
1 1/2envelopes plain gelatin, dissolved in 1/4 c cold water
212 ounce cans shrimp
How to Make Shrimp Mold Number Two
- Lightly season your shrimp with a drop or two of Tabasco sauce.
- Heat soup, add cream cheese. Stir until cream cheese melts. Remove fron heat.
- Add mayonnaise, celery, onion, dissolved gelatin and shrimp.
- Spray your mold with Pam. This is very attractive molded in a fish shaped mold. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight until it sets.
- Invert onto serving platter, perhaps lined with curly lettuce. Serve with party crackers.