★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 10 3/4 oz
- can tomato soup
- 3 oz
- cream cheese, room temp
- 1 c
- 3/4 c
- celery, chopped
- 1 1/2
- envelopes plain gelatin, dissolved in 1/4 c cold water
- 12 ounce cans shrimp
How to Make Shrimp Mold Number Two
- 1Lightly season your shrimp with a drop or two of Tabasco sauce.
- 2Heat soup, add cream cheese. Stir until cream cheese melts. Remove fron heat.
- 3Add mayonnaise, celery, onion, dissolved gelatin and shrimp.
- 4Spray your mold with Pam. This is very attractive molded in a fish shaped mold. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight until it sets.
- 5Invert onto serving platter, perhaps lined with curly lettuce. Serve with party crackers.