- 2 lb
- shrimp, peeled ,deveined & cooked
- 3 medium
- 1 large
- 1 large
- 2 bunch
- cilantro, fresh
- 1 bottle
- tomatoe /cocktail sauce (eg. clamato brand)
- 7 large
- 3 large
- chile serranos or jalapeños (diced)
- 5 dash(es)
- garlic salt
- 1/2 lb
- imitation crabmeat (optional)
- 2 Tbsp
- ketchup (optional)
- tapatio chile sauce (optional)
How to Make Shrimp cocktail
- 1In large bowl place shrimp and (optional) imitation crab. Cut lemons and squeeze juice into bowl. Place in fridge while you cut rest of ingredients.
- 2Start cutting/dicing onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, chili serranos and cilantro to size of your liking. I like them tiny lol....place in med bowl until you have all your veggies cut.
- 3Add all your veggies to the shrimp bowl. Add the Clamato cocktail sauce. Add dashes of garlic salt. Taste to your liking. At this time you can add ketchup to bowl...or each individual can add ketchup to their serving. Also Tapatio sauce can be added for an extra spicy kick! Eat alone, with tortilla chips, or my favorite saltine crackers!!!