- 1 can(s)
- refrigerated biscuits
- 1 c
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 c
- mayonnaise, light
- 1/2 lb
- shrimp, baby cooked and peeled
- 1/2 tsp
- dill, fresh
- cooking spray
How to Make Shrimp Buckets
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degreess. Coat a miniature muffin tin with cooking spray.
- 2Split each biscuit in half and place each half in the muffin tin, pressing it into the bottom and up the side.
- 3In a medium size bowl, mix the cheese, scallion. mayonnaise, shrimp and dill. Place 1 tablespoon of the shrimp mixture on top of each biscuit. Do not over fill the buckets.
- 4Bake for 20 minutes, or until buckets are golden and bubbling