★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3/4 c
- imitation crabmeat
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped celery
- 1 Tbsp
- finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 slice
- green onion
- ground red pepper
- whole-grain or sun dried tomato flat bread wrap
How to Make Seafood Bites
- 1Combine crab salad, celery, bell pepper, onion and ground red pepper in a small bowl: mix well
- 2Spread wrap evenly with crab salad misture. Starting with long side of wrap, roll firmly to enclose filling
- 3Cut into 12 3/4 inch slices. Serves 6.
73 calories, 6g carbohydrates, 2g protein, 6g fat, 1g saturated fat, 2g fiber, 6mg cholesterol, 159mg sodium.
*People who are allergic to shellfish may also be allergic to imitation crabmeat.